I swear, it never fails. Old adages are true. You learn something new everyday. While watching SYTYCD for the first time tonight, I discovered Jump Style Dancing, as first introduced by the "Gold Inferno". At first I thought this guy was just a slight bit off, but by means of the internet, I realized there really is a market for this sort of thing. (Sorry, I can't explain the mask). This was last year's audition. Enjoy!
Then, check this one out... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUbh_FCo8QU
Grok Imagine Will Make Full-Length Movie of 'The Odyssey'
-
Before this year ends, Grok Imagine will make a full-length movie of The
Odyssey that is historically accurate and true to the art of Homer
https://t.co/bV...
20 hours ago

2 comments:
Oh man! That brought back memories! I had forgotten about him! ha! OH well... I haven't watched tonights show... now my curiousity is peaked! night!
I can explain the mask. I just really like to keep a low profile. There... now everybody knows.
Post a Comment