Audra and Daryl's Wedding...

Emily and Quinton's Wedding...

Lauren and Mark's Wedding...

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ideas for Lauren and Mark? AKA Wedding entrance extraordinaire!

Think Lauren and Mark might be inspired by this???



{PAUSE PLAYLIST OVER ON THE RIGHT FIRST!}









I guess this has been all over the news and the internet, but I hadn't seen it till yesterday. WOW! Different, to say the least! I have to admit, by the time the bride hit the aisle, I was getting tears in my eyes, but hey, I cry at ALL weddings...I don't know how I am gonna make it through my baby's!!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you imagine what the reception was like?
My goodness don't let Lauren see that!

Sue said...

And I thought I was the only one who cried at this one! I saw it from Dave Ramsey's facebook. I was not sure how I felt about it- sure was fun! But I always think of a wedding as a serious covenant but who says you can't have fun in church? My son married a gal who is musical and all of her friends are in musical theater so there was some cute dancing at the reception- impromptu one of their choreographed show numbers.

Seems like it is the in thing to have something wild for the first dance. I can't dance so glad that I did not have that pressure!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue, Just wanted to drop by and tell you the flower you asked about is a crape myrtle (close-up). They are very hardy here in the south and come in lavender, purple, red and mulberry colors. They grow like a bush or a small tree depending on how you prune them. I appreciate your visit.

Greg P. said...

Am I the only one that felt the video of the wedding party, dancing down the aisle in church, was a bit inappropriate?

I know they meant no disrespect and they all seemed like good kids in the wedding party. But, shouldn't that have been reserved for, maybe, the introductions at the reception?

I just feel that church is a place of reverence and should be treated as such, not as a wild party atmosphere. Save that for the reception. End of editorial.

Ticker said...

Greg, I found nothing inappropriate about it whatsoever. Do you perhaps feel that it was inappropriate for David to dance before the Lord? He did you know. 2 Samuel 6: 18
It was in celebration of returning of the ark. Is not a wedding a celebration? Was not the dance in honor of the celebration?
Think about it.