Audra and Daryl's Wedding...

Emily and Quinton's Wedding...

Lauren and Mark's Wedding...

Saturday, August 8, 2009

The last movie that made me cry...

I just posted about this over on Facebook. I have re-discovered a lot of my friends from my youth over there! It is crazy to see their faces after so many years...

{PAUSE PLAYLIST OVER ON RIGHT, FIRST...}






I also recently watched "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". I guess this was based on a short story by F. Scott Fitzgerald, but the movie was anything BUT short. (166 minutes, to be exact). It was an eerie movie.






I am so behind on watching movies that I really want to see. I usually wait until they are $1.00 at the video store. How about you? What good movies have you seen lately, or really want to see soon?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I finally got around to watching The Pursuit of Happinesss, that tells you how far behind I am. I just recently bought Atonement, but still haven't watched it. I've been wanting to see the New Australia movie, I kinda forgot about it until you posted on it. I'll have to check it out.;D

Sue said...

Let me know what you think about Atonement. I have seen it and will be curious as to your take on it.

When is your trip to Indy with Christine?

Sue said...

I have not seen either of these movies. We do get movies through Netflix but it takes me a few nights to get through one as I always fall asleep! I will lookout for these. I too enjoy facebook and often post the same thing on there as on the blog

Ticker said...

Sue, I'm like the other Sue, I fall asleep watching movies so I just pass on them.
Movies and baseball are sure sleeping aides for me.

Last movie I saw was Gibsons movie on the Passion and before that was Toy Story or something like that.

Ticker said...

You folks who like movies might like this blog: http://www.conservativeflix.com/
He does a great job of movie reviews of the conservative nature.

I have known this young man for a long time. He is one of the young men who use to call on my daughter when she was in high school and that my friends has been a blue moon or two ago. hahaha.

Barb said...

Hi Sue,

I came to visit from Barbara's blog.
I haven't seen either movie.
One of these days.....

Have a wonderful week.

Barbara said...

Had no trouble getting to you today Sue. Maybe the WWW is not so busy.
Interesting film. Sure I will see it on video sometime.

Z said...

I love to sing There is a Balm in Gilead...we do it at Easter at our church............
Thanks for the reminders of these beautiful songs

Happy Sunday to you!