
Before going to bed tonight, I just wanted to say what a wonderful Sunday this was.
Church was awesome. The spirit was definitely there. The message was timely. Spent good time with my Dad and Ruby. The weather was great. On top of all that, I have a wonderful husband. And we all have a benevolent Father who loves us more than we can fathom...
{Thanks, Pastor Debi...I appreciate it more than you know.}
Just wanted to share some songs (thoughts set to music) with you all. Hope you have a GREAT week. GOD BLESS!
{PAUSE PLAYLIST OVER ON RIGHT FIRST...}

6 comments:
I LOVE Sundays! Thanks for sharing the music! Hope your week is a great one!
Beautiful, Sue.
What a beautiful blog you have!! Thank you so much for stopping by mine. Have a nice evening~
That is lovely.
BTW, Sue (the blog owner), there is another "Sue" that keeps posting at Pappy's Balderdash blog. This other Sue is a lost soul. When my husband or others question her, he's not referring to you. :)) Christian ((Hugs)) from Georgia
Georgia,
Yeah, I noticed that "Sue" over on Pappy's blog. Maybe something she reads on one of our blogs might cause something to "click"!
Hope you and Steve are having a GREAT weekend!!!
Am familiar with all the songs. Glad you were blessed with a great Sunday. It is hard to see the blessings when it does not look great but we know they are all the same.
Post a Comment