Audra and Daryl's Wedding...

Emily and Quinton's Wedding...

Lauren and Mark's Wedding...

Friday, September 4, 2009

Bengals 38...Colts 7...and Happy Anniversary wishes to my hubby

I wish we played the Colts in the regular season this year. There were some men DESPERATE to make the Bengals team last night!!! I'm telling you, it was a thing of BEAUTY for me to watch...still have a BIG smile on my face this morning!

{PAUSE PLAYLIST ON THE RIGHT FIRST}





And Happy Anniversary to my hubby !!! 11 years ago today we entered wedded bliss. {Thankfully, he is a Bengals fan too and can't stand Pittsburgh.}

I Love you, Honey!!! You are the BEST!!!





I am posting before work this morning...the quality of these pictures isn't very good. I might try and fix them later...









8 comments:

Pam @ Frippery said...

Go Bengals! My daughter took three friends to the game last night as my hubs doesn't go to the preseason games. Happy anniversary, ours is Sunday!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I love seeing those pictures and I really love your dress. All the girls look cute too....oh....and so does Jim! ;D

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you enjoy the weekend too.

Greg P. said...

Happy Anniversary Sue and Jim!

Gee, it sure doesn't seem like 10 years Sue! .... But, then I've only known you for about one year ....... so maybe that's why.

How did Cedric Benson do in last night's game. He didn't come down with a "mysterious" injury yet, did he? I hope for the Bengals sake he's changed his ways.

I hope the Bengals go 15-1 this season and make it to the Super Bowl. Of course, the Bear game will be the "1" on their record, but, then the Bengals can try to even it up against the Bears in the ..... Super Bowl.

Good luck on a good season and .... Happy Anniversary !!!!!

Rick said...

Congratulations on the ten years together! The pictures look great and I am surprised how well Jim cleans up!
As for the Bengals, they are so good because they train in Georgetown-KY!
WOOT-WOOT-WOOT!

Right Truth said...

Happy Anniversary. Hubby (The Grouch at Right Truth) and I were married September 2. We have been married 37 years.

Congratulations! And many more ....

Deborah F. Hamilton
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

Donna Lynn said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!
Blessings,
Dee

Lynne said...

Happy belated Anniversary.
Hope you had a good month. Already into October. Where does the time go?