Audra and Daryl's Wedding...

Emily and Quinton's Wedding...

Lauren and Mark's Wedding...

Saturday, October 3, 2009

2 ways of looking at the world...

...take your pick

{PAUSE PLAYLIST ON THE RIGHT FIRST}






I haven't been on this blog for about a month. I have been over on Facebook, checking things out. Today, I thought I would give my blog a seasonal update and do a blog post. (I even changed the first song on my playlist to "Autumn" by the Edgar Winter Group...for any old hippies that may be reading this! LOL) I started the post and halfway through I encountered the dreaded "You Tube is down for maintenance and will be back shortly". So, while waiting to finish the train of thought for the post, I updated Scooby's "autumn profile picture". Isn't he cute????


fall
Glitter Graphics


OK, so You Tube is back up. Here is the other way to look at the world:



Believe me, THAT was how I viewed my world this past week.

"CALGON, TAKE ME AWAY...PLEASE!!!"



And believe me, a mere bubble bath wasn't going to fix it!!! I am ready for my world to go back to being a wonderful one...


In honor of tomorrow, let me sign off by saying...



3 comments:

Barbara said...

Looking back to your comments on my blog it is always great to read such testimonies.

Sorry you had problems with You Tube.

My daughter has hardly blogged since joining face book. I know that I could not keep up both.

Lynne said...

Just popped over to say Hi! Hope your world turned back into a wonderful one. Happy Autumn!

Sue said...

Funny, I have not had much time for blogs either. In fact, look how long it took me to get here for a visit!