
Posted this over on my other blog, but did want to share it with anyone who doesn't read that one...
Posted the video on Facebook, too. Isn't technology wonderful???? Seriously, I just pray God will use this video to bless someone's heart.
Go here for a great video about "The Love of God" . {If you open the link in a new window or tab, you will have to pause the playlist on the right of this blog first...}

2 comments:
am I missing something? Where's your other blog, Sue!?
Yes, please use my post on your Facebook, I'd be proud to have you do that! xxx
I'm with Z, something is amiss here, no post since January?
Anyway, on Right Truth, sorry you are having trouble loading the page. I have not heard any complaints from other readers, so it may be something with your browser.
I suggest you clear your history/cache. Close your browser, restart your computer and try again.
If that doesn't work, I don't know.
I'm not very technical.
Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com
Post a Comment