
...and believe me, I DO NOT want to talk about it!!!!!!
But I did post, so feel free...if you must.
"Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love His appearing." II Timothy 4:8 (KJV)
|
I am an |
4 comments:
I'm sorry :(
Just remember preseason. Now if this was in September it would be a bit different. I'm so ready for the season to start.
I would say don't worry it's only preseason......but .....well....you know. I am sorry for the torture that you are about to go through this year! Good Luck!! (Jeremy say's a small prayer for Sue) Amen.
Hi Sue,it's Pam from Frippery. Go Bengals... or not. Glad you found a fellow fan. The game was ugly but my friends and I had an absolutely wonderful time being together. It's still early, the season hasn't begun, we were missing several key players, yada yada, we should be used to this by now. Have a great week, P.
Post a Comment