Case in point. Today is Sweetest Day. Didn't remember it...didn't really care. But how can I not be touched when my DH (that is 'Darling Husband' in blogland language) remembered me today?
Here we are when we were courting, way back when. (This is a picture of pictures, so very bad quality...To clear up any confusion, the picture OF the pictures was taken this past July.)

Here we are today:

JUST KIDDING, PEOPLE!!! I just really liked these vintage pictures and didn't have anyplace else to put them...
Jim came back from running errands this morning and handed me this:

He knows that flowers are my preference for any occasion...

But wait! There's more!
He says to me, "I got you something else, Honey." (The "honey" part I think I just imagined, but hey! It's MY blog and MY selective memory...LOL)
Then he hands me this:

Just kidding again. No, he gave me something MUCH MORE valuable! Drumroll, please...

I made out like a bandit today, considering I had forgotten all about it! (Sorry, Jim...Start dropping hints early next year if you want to be remembered):

My DH really is wonderful and I love him very, very much!!!
HAPPY SWEETEST DAY, JIM!!!
















3 comments:
That does it!! Jack's in the dog house!
I think Jim is up to something....I looked at my calendar and there was nothing written on it. Columbus Day on the 13th and Halloween on the 31st and that was it! I think Jim is trying to romance you Sue. He's wanting you to give him something for this pretend holiday. BTW! That was a pretty lame excuse you gave me about not being able to join us tonight for our Girls Night Out. Blame Lauren being home....wanting to spend time with her....when in reality it was Jim who gets to be with you tonight! I look foward to seeing your smiling faces in the morning at church. Don't forget to set the alarm clock!
OK, now that cracked me up!
BTW, how was Richard this evening? As lovely as ever? LOL
Hope you all had a GREAT time!
Sue, Haven't seen a post this past week. You haven't gone into an election coma have you? Maybe the Bengal's win put you in shock! It will all be over tomorrow (I hope) and we can move on. It should be interesting. Pam
Post a Comment