Audra and Daryl's Wedding...

Emily and Quinton's Wedding...

Lauren and Mark's Wedding...

Monday, December 8, 2008

Trying to play "catch up"...

Now that my test is finally over (at least until I find out if I passed it or not) I realized that it is only a few short weeks until Christmas. Just thinking about everthing there is to do makes me very tired...

Here are some 'toons I found (while I should have been doing something constructive!)












Getting ready to watch, "A Charlie Brown Christmas" on ABC in 8 minutes. I am suprised they are "allowed" to show this anymore!

My favorite part: (PAUSE PLAYLIST ON THE RIGHT FIRST)

4 comments:

Nathan said...

Hope you hear good news about your test!!!

I like the comic strips you posted, especially the second one. Unfortunately, its so true ;o)

Keym said...

This reminds me that I haven't started shopping yet!
Nice toons, and I hope you hear good news about your test soon!

Lynne said...

Thanks for calling by Sue and finding the time to comment on my blog, what with studying. Hope the results are good.
Good idea to take time out for a laugh.
Lynne

Pam @ Frippery said...

I loved these cartoons. All are so true. Good luck on your test.Pam