Audra and Daryl's Wedding...

Emily and Quinton's Wedding...

Lauren and Mark's Wedding...

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2 down...

10 to go.

Goodbye, 16 year old Jasmine Murray



and

Jorge Nunez



The judges chose to keep their new "save" vote for another day.

So far, this is my fave:





Expect weekly updates...

11 comments:

Pam @ Frippery said...

Sue, Thanks for your sweet comments. I hope your favorite wins. I haven't seen the show at all this time but at least you are keeping me current. I won't sound too out of touch with whats going on if someone asks, Pam

Lorri said...

Hi Sue!
Thanks so much for leaving a comment today on my blog. Have a wonderful week and enjoy your day!

Lorri

Greg P. said...

Hi Sue:

I haven't watched AI in over a month. But, it sounds you're enjoying it and that's a good thing.

Me..... I'm looking forward to opening day of baseball in about two weeks! (White Sox)

Unknown said...

Sue,

I have a confession to make....I'm watching another show this season...yep, I'm following the Biggest Loser on tuesday nights. I tried watching AI on wednesdays but couldn't get into it. I do have a question though...why do they have a new judge? Is she on every night? I'm glad you are posting about it, now I won't be totally in the dark.

Sue said...

Milah,
I am NOT enjoying the new format this year...me and change are not best friends. LOL I think they stuck that other judge in there for a couple different reasons: 1) ratings were slipping and 2) they are edging Paula out...she hasn't had many kinds words to say about AI as of late.

I DON'T like the way they picked the top contenders this year, either. I STILL have never gotten into it the way I did during Season 4, when it became an obsession...

Sue said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and yes I did check out the website and will continue to do so- interesting insights. I too enjoy watching American Idol. My sons and their wives watch it too so it gives us something to call back and forth about.

Sue said...

Sue,
Glenn Beck is being repeated this weekend...he announced at the end- I think it is Saturday at 9PM but then it could be Sunday. Check your listings and see.
Happy Weekend!
Sue

mrsmorris said...

Hi Sue ~

You are such a well rounded individual. Current events and sports and American Idol. I have never seen the show myself. Really!

:)

mrsmorris said...

Here is the link Sue, and I also posted it on my blog:

http://www.mousesavers.com/wdwtixdiscounts.html#military

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

Hi Sue! I just wanted to let you know that you need to contact me so I can send you the lil' photo cards that you won on my blog!
http://oldcentennialfarmhouse.blogspot.com/

Just email me at oldcentennialfarmhouse@gmail.com
Thanks! And happy Monday to you!
XOXO
Joni

Anonymous said...

We love Idol! So fun to see who improves and who handles their nerves the best