
The last time the Bengals had a 6-2 record, the year was 1988. Lauren was 11 months old and we went to the Super Bowl. Just saying...
{Hey, come on, haters...PLEASE let me revel in this...it has been SOOOO LONG!}
PRAYING that Denver beats the Squealers tomorrow night...
Stay tuned.















2 comments:
I enjoyed visiting your blog and will stop by often. I believe we can draw strength and encouragement
from one another, even in cyberspace. The Apostle Paul knew he needed a band of brothers and sisters in Christ in order to spread the Good News and bring the Light to a dark world. We do serve an awesome God and I am proud to be able to soldier along with you on our journey with the Master. And Go Bengals, beat those hated Steelers. I use to follow the team when they had Ken Anderson at QB.
Hi Sue,
Sure we can bypass PayPal. Oh that just breaks my heart...NOT. Please email me directly and we can work out the details.
xposales at aol dot com
Talk soon!
Kim
Post a Comment