Audra and Daryl's Wedding...

Emily and Quinton's Wedding...

Lauren and Mark's Wedding...

Monday, June 2, 2008

OK, It's time to get political...


I couldn't believe what I was reading! I don't think you will either...

Here is an excerpt: "Who would have believed that the Colorado state Legislature and its governor would have made it fully legal for men to enter and use women's restrooms and locker-room facilities without notice or explanation?"

Here is another link:

I was stunned when I heard about this, but I guess I shouldn't have been. We all know what the world will be like when Jesus returns...I am afraid we will have to brace for more of the same. I know that this is being touted as an anti-discrimination bill. I am against discrimination. But would I have wanted my young daughter to have had to share a bathroom with an adult male? I may be wrong, but I think this goes way beyond anti-discrimination.

Franklin Graham was being interviewed on TBN. He said he had been in China when the earthquake happened. He said that China is becoming more open to Christianity, while the United States is becoming more and more hostile. We all know the verse, "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." {II Chronicles 7:14} I always supposed those verses could apply to God's people at any given time in history.

I may be wrong, but I think the entire book of Habakkuk applies to us today as well...

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

I think you are right in your closing words. If only our nation would humble themselves... the pride causes the fall... thank you for your post tonight.