Audra and Daryl's Wedding...

Emily and Quinton's Wedding...

Lauren and Mark's Wedding...

Thursday, June 26, 2008

What is occupying my mind these days...

...other than the fact that Lauren is moving to Bloomington in a month...has been this

It has taken me about 2 years to finally "embrace" my new job. It was hard for me to go from an 8 year stint as a Pediatric office manager where I was surrounded by people all day, everyday (SCREAMING children, drug reps, irrate parents...you get the picture), to where I just sit in front of a computer ALL DAY LONG. But, the time has finally come for me to buckle down and get my certification.

Needless to say, this summer I will be as busy as a ...


(Sorry if that isn't politically correct anymore. I have a hard time keeping up...)

5 comments:

Hobbs Family said...

I guess it's politically correct depending on what I put in the blank... You will do well on your coding! I know you will do it! I will help you study if you need help!

Sue said...

Thanks for the encouraging words, Sheila! REALLY appreciate them!

Unknown said...

I know you will do well, but unlike Sheila, you don't want me helping you study...trust me!

Emily said...

a one armed paper hanger! i get it!


ok ok ok only because you told me hehe

Forever Photo's said...

Glad you like my pics. Thanks for coming to the party, it's not the same without you guys around. Love Ya!