Audra and Daryl's Wedding...

Emily and Quinton's Wedding...

Lauren and Mark's Wedding...

Friday, June 20, 2008

Recognize these people?


Here is a shot of Jim and I on our way to one of the many fundraising galas we attend throughout the year.



Here is a shot of Jim at his second job. He has been moonlighting for quite awhile now.


(This "Face in Hole" stuff is addicting...Try it here)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that's funny! I don't care who you are....that's funny.

Shelby-Grace said...

Kris loves doing facehole too. I haven't tried yet...but I may have to give it a whirl!

Hobbs Family said...

Too funny...Hill billy Jim suits him!

Kris Sorensen said...

Haha. Those are good!

Jaime Pumphrey said...

Royalty suits you! We missed you last night.

Emily said...

so i figured you would post this on a blog after i saw how amused you were with the coneheads! dad looks pretty normal in the second picture. it's kind of scary...