Audra and Daryl's Wedding...

Emily and Quinton's Wedding...

Lauren and Mark's Wedding...

Monday, June 2, 2008

Update on storm damage...



Well, I had completely forgotten we have a $500.00 deductable on our homeowner's insurance, so we are out of luck on our TVs...Emily said we could have the one we bought her when she went to Ball State. That just leaves the one in the kitchen. Jim will have to browse Muncie Mission again, where he bought that FANTASTIC 13 inch color TV (which fit right in our kitchen cabinet) for $20.00. Man, I hope he can find another deal like that one!!!

My friend Mona sent me pictures of her storm damage. She didn't fare as well...It could have been a whole lot worse, but her gardens are so breathtakingly beautiful (and I am NOT exaggerating) that any damage to it is a pity.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awh.....poor Mona! Looks like it came awfully close to the house! Tell her I'd like to meet her someday and see her gardens. I've heard from more than one person that her gardens are beautiful.