First, pause my playlist over on the right...
This cracks me up! A new rendition of one of my favorite Beatles' songs.
Somebody hurry and buy Will Pinkerton a guitar!
Grok Imagine Will Make Full-Length Movie of 'The Odyssey'
-
Before this year ends, Grok Imagine will make a full-length movie of The
Odyssey that is historically accurate and true to the art of Homer
https://t.co/bV...
20 hours ago

3 comments:
How adorable! Got the words, the rhythm and a really big guitar!
What a lovely version of Hey Jude.
Thank you for stopping by my blog Sue and for your wonderful comments! My camera is a Fuji
S5000 It's a digital one and is about 4 years old.
Nice meeting you.
Lynne
OT comment ...
Thank you for your comment in my blog. And telling me about that DVD, you watched.
Would you please send an email to me...? phoenixthe08 at yahoo dot com
Because even if you have a click-able link to your email, on your Profile Page, I can never, never, never make any such link work. :-(
Probably something in my Settings, but I don't know much about computers and I'm not going to mess with my Settings, for this!
Eeeek!
I just ask people to write to me, if they care to do so. And if they do, I can reply to them thus. :-)
'The Phoenix'
Post a Comment