My friend Milah posted about a picture challenge on her blog. She said to find your 6th picture folder and open the 6th picture. I did and look what it was:
It is a picture of Milah and her husband Jack when they were baptised together this summer! Considering how many pictures could have popped up, this was pretty mind-blowing!
For those of you who don't know, that is Pastor Kris on the left and Pastor Jeff on the right. Double click on the picture to see how Pastor Kris is straining to bring Jack up. Jack is so tall, he was baptisted standing on his knees.

2 comments:
That is so cool! What an awesome day that was. You were being kind to me....Jeff was working pretty hard to pull me out of the water too!
BTW, you should have seen Crayton baptised two weeks ago. He didn't bend his knees for the pastor...we were all holding our breath!
Milah,
I am so glad Crayton decided to be baptised! In the past few months, I have come to see baptism as something more than just "an outward sign of our faith" like I have always believed...
It WAS pretty wierd that your picture came up, don't ya think?
Post a Comment