(Be sure to pause my playlist over on the right first!)
Lauren dropped Mark off today at the new Indianapolis Airport. It reminded me of this. What next?
Do most airports have chapels or Catholic holy water fonts? If these foot baths were routinely used to perform Christian baptisms, would they then be removed?
Give me a break...Call me intolerant if you must, but I see NO parity here.
Grok Imagine Will Make Full-Length Movie of 'The Odyssey'
-
Before this year ends, Grok Imagine will make a full-length movie of The
Odyssey that is historically accurate and true to the art of Homer
https://t.co/bV...
21 hours ago

4 comments:
This video clearly shows how insane our public officials have become......the inmates are in charge of the asylum. The music with this video is from the movie "Last of the Mohicans" which I was viewing at the time....strange?
Initally I forgot to tell my readers to pause my playlist over on the right. That is what you were hearing.
But yes, our "public officials" don't seem to be too worried about the religious rights of Christians these days...
Interesting. I had no idea this was at the airport. They are just going to love me soaking my feet and reading my Bible.
I wonder if parts of it are deep enough for baptisms? Wouldn't that be cool. We can do our annual church baptism and picnic at the new airport. Sweet!
Sue, I'm late in answering your question, but this is where I found that gif: http://www.ladydorothea125.net/christian_jewish/Romans8_28.jpg
Post a Comment