
It must have been a God thing...that I was unable to blog for the 2 weeks leading up to the election, and during the election! I can no longer blog from work...they "Barracudaed" us. (That means they have blocked certain sites like BLOGS and SPORTS and ENTERTAINMENT sites...all the good stuff! I was able to check out some news sites while eating my lunch for the past 2 weeks, at least.)
The reason I have been offline is all Pastor Kris' fault! While doing some spelling research in order to comment on a post he made a couple weeks ago, I was infected with a massive virus. (If you see anything with the words "Antivirus 2009" DO NOT even try to close it. Hold the "off" button down on your computer for about 10 seconds, turn it back on, run your virus scan, reboot and hope for the best!) Another piece of advice...NEVER buy a Dell computer. What a NIGHTMARE I had trying to get a simple operating disc to get my computer up and running again...KUDOS, however, to Eric Angeles at "A New Solution" here in C'ville. He is the computer guru extrordinaire!!!
Well, this was just a quick post to let you all know I am still alive. Lauren is spending the night with us tonight, and I am waiting for her to get off the phone so we can spend some quality time together!
Missed you all and can't wait to get caught up...sorta. I won't be able to read everything I missed in two weeks...Oh yeah, the Bengals FINALLY won a game! (Pam, were you there?)

Later...

5 comments:
Good to have you back Sue! I kept waiting for you to post about the election....shocked me you kept so quiet! I saw where the Bengals won, I know you had to be happy! Don't stay away so long next time!
Glad you're back with us!
I had been wondering! Glad your back!
Welcome back, congrats on the Bengals win but they might have just blown their chance at the #1 pick in the draft. Just kidding.
Welcome back; sorry I destroyed your computer :-)
Post a Comment