
Honestly, folks, I had NO IDEA which way this one was gonna go!
I had been checking my AAPC account every evening, knowing the results would be there before the mail notification. Everytime I clicked on it, I felt NAUSEATED. It always said, "Results - pending" and right next to that was a box that you could click on that said, "Schedule retake test". Believe me, the thought of THAT was more than I could even bear to think about!
Well, tonight when I clicked on it (praying before I opened it up, like always...holding my breath, like always), it said simply "Results - PASS". I started crying and screaming for Jim and I think we were both jumping up and down...can't remember too well...was crying and laughing at the same time!
We did remember to:

before celebrating further



Believe me, if we still drank, I would be breaking open the bubbly:

Instead, we will be celebrating with our usual nightly fare. Me enjoying this:

and Jim partaking of this:

(I know, I know...too wild for words, ain't we?)
For anyone who might be interested, this is what it entailed:
We even have our own code of ethics:
I want to thank ALL OF YOU for your prayers during this very stressful time in my life! I feel like I have my life back now. Audra told me I needed to buy a lottery ticket, what with passing my test and the Bengals WIN yesterday...

...she is pretty sure this is my LUCKY week! LOL
One last thing. Shannon, my friend at work who took her certification test about 3 years ago, told me that when she got her notification through the mail (it wasn't available online back then) that she didn't realize until after she had opened the envelope containing her certificate that it was addressed to her with the initals CPC afterwards. Tonight, after looking more closely at my online account, I noticed that it said, "Linda Sue Sebree, CPC". I FINALLY (after all these years) have some initials after my name! LOL
Just remember,

and then remember to

12 comments:
so happy to hear! congrats!!!
Congratulations Sue!
Way to go SUE!!!!!=:)
CONGRATULATIONS!
Yea to you! Congrats!!
Sue CPC,
Congratulations! I wish I could have been there to see you and Jim celebrating!! Besides, that ice cream looks good, I could have gotten into that!
I know this has been soooo stressful, but I also know how smart you are. I really felt you would pull this off! With God's help of course!
And, congratulations on that Bengals win! I know what that means to you. Woohoo!
Love ya!
Congrats, all that hard work has paid off.
Congratulations!!!!!!
Sue that is awesome! I'm so happy that you can sit back and relax now and enjoy your Christmas. Isn't it nice not to have to wait for the mailman? I hope all those letters after your name won't make you forget us little people. Pam
Congratulations Sue I am so very proud of you. I hate to admit this to you but when I saw that the Bengals beat the Redskins I was pretty shocked...happy for your sake but shocked!! Congrats again Sue Sebree CPC:)
Congratulations Sue!
Well done! Congratulations.
Post a Comment