It has been 3 years since I have been happy during football season (thank you very much, Kimo the Assassin...) Carson Palmer's first playoff game ended on his first pass. (But in all honesty, even before that game, we played like crap the game before it and lost the bye. Ahhhh, I remember it well...Mainly how poorly Chaddie (Ocho STINKO) Johnson played that day. Haven't had ANY use for him, his antics or his big mouth since!!!)

But I digress...
Well, it would have been nice to have back to back shutouts...(OH, IT WAS SOOOOO CLOSE! Took them SEVEN tries to punch it in!!!)
August seems like a long time ago when my hopes were high and I posted this: At least this prayer WAS answered:

Mike Brown did ONE intelligent thing this year...got rid of one of his "blind mice".

Chuck Bresnahan (at least) got the boot:

This guy has pumped NEW LIFE into our defense!!!!!! Thank you, Mike Zimmer!

Carson had to sit out this season for the most part...banged up...avoided surgery...

But THIS GUY

ALMOST made me forget about Carson... Ryan Fitzpatrick (HAAAARVARD MAN) certainly knows how to move around in the pocket!!! A lot of fun to watch...couldn't find out how many rushing yards he ended up with...but he slides head first, so quite a few breathless moments this year. LOL
Happy Birthday today to this guy, Cedric Benson...made Rudi Johnson's loss less painful this year! (same number...#32)

Now if we can just sign him for next year! (WAKE UP, MIKE BROWN!!!)
Now the big question is who stays and who goes. The saddest part of this season ending is that my beloved TJ Houshmandzadeh may not be coming back. Hard to fathom...Please indulge me just a little while I show my boy off:





So good luck to the Colts! If it can't be the Bengals, let's see the Colts go all the way again. Good luck to Pastor Pink...here's hoping SD beats Denver today to get in. [ETA...I didn't realize the winner of that game tonight plays the Colts! This could get interesting!] Heck, even good luck to the Squealers...hope Big Ben isn't hurt badly! Well, looks like Detroit is winless this year. Hopefully they will leave us a left tackle...
Cincinnati Bengals 2008...4 -11- 1
See ya next year!!!! WHO DEY!!!!!!


2 comments:
I like your signature you have at the end. I need to figure out how to do that. Looks really nice!
Thank you so much for your comment on the prayer blog! I do it each week, but don't know how many stop by. I really do appreciate the comments that are left by people finding it. Thank you also for posting a link.
And, ahem, go Cowboys!! HA - and I live near Philly - which is who beat them on Sunday :(
Post a Comment