Audra and Daryl's Wedding...

Emily and Quinton's Wedding...

Lauren and Mark's Wedding...

Friday, December 5, 2008

Tomorrow is the day...AKA If I don't know it by now...I will never, ever, never know it!

Tomorrow morning I take my test. Finally. Prayers STILL appreciated, however!

As I was taking a break from studying (uh, more like cramming at this point!), Jim told me what he had seen on CNN today. Well, here is the full video, in all its 'glory'...

The devil sure has "them" blinded. (Isn't that what the devil always does...take the Word of God out of context? He doesn't have anything new!) The video says, "Doesn't the bible say these people are an abomination?" We all know the bible says the sin is evil, not the people! Heaven help us and "them". (At least that is what this video portrays...us and them. Say, isn't that an old Pink Floyd song?)

Sorry if this offends anyone...

PAUSE PLAYLIST ON RIGHT FIRST (hmmm...the first song on my playlist is an old Elton John tune...what a coincidence. I love Elton John. I love Ellen. I love all gay people. God does too. But he CANNOT and WILL NOT "wink" at their sin. They need salvation. And that's a fact, Jack Black!)

Proposition 8 - the Musical

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sue, I am praying that all goes well when you take your test. I know you will be glad when this is over with.

I watched the video. The enemy certainly does have them blinded.

Emily said...

the video wouldn't load so i will just give you an early congrats on passing your test (because i know you can do it!)