Here is a collection of Victorian Valentines...Why were they all naked baby cherubs back in the day????
I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day. Here's hoping your "honey" showers you with lots and lots of love...and vice versa.
ENJOY!!!





"Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love His appearing." II Timothy 4:8 (KJV)
|
I am an |
3 comments:
Thank you Sue. I also hope you have a wonderfully love filled Valentine's Day. God bless.
Sue, I really like the vintage valentine cards. My MIL gave me some a while back, I pulled them out yesterday and looked at them but I'm not sure what to do with them. Any suggestions?
FYI, I bought my pie plate at Clay City Pottery in Clay City, Indiana.
Milah,
Actually, yes I do have a suggestion, but I have to find the directions I copied out of a magazine to have Courtney make me a credit card holder out of a postcard. It could be anywhere...I will try and find it when I do my spring cleaning. LOL
Post a Comment