Audra and Daryl's Wedding...

Emily and Quinton's Wedding...

Lauren and Mark's Wedding...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pray for Shaun Groves...





I just read on Shaun Groves' blog that he may be facing something really serious.

He is the wonderful young man who so eloquently (through words and music) presented Compassion Ministries to our church a few months ago.

If you haven't read his post(s) about it yet, I hope you will go over there and read what he is going through...And then pray that the Lord's will be done in his life and that he might continue to be used for God's glory.

5 comments:

Greg P. said...

He will be in prayer Sue.

Pam @ Frippery said...

I will pray for him. Sue the poem you sent was beautiful. You should post it on your blog. I would love to link to it. Thanks, Pam

Unknown said...

Sue, Thanks for pointing this out. I will pray for him.

mrsmorris said...

My prayer is that yesterday was not a black Friday for you. These are scary, scary times!

Kim

Sue said...

Kim,
No, I escaped...again. But 12 really good folks did not. This time, middle management took the hit.