Audra and Daryl's Wedding...

Emily and Quinton's Wedding...

Lauren and Mark's Wedding...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

These say it all...updated

{As an update, did you hear that 2 brothers from Batesville, IN won a million dollars last night from Doritos by having the best commercial at the Superbowl? It was the one where they were throwing snow globes... Read about it HERE:}





and my personal favorite...



At least it was a GOOD game. And the Boss still has A LOT of rock and roll left!



To all my Steeler buddies...CONGRATULATIONS

*{said through clenched teeth!}*

At least it stayed in the AFC North, right?

CAN'T WAIT till next year...


4 comments:

Greg P. said...

Hey if the Cardinals can come out of nowhere and get to the Super Bowl, any team can do it!

I hope Super Bowl XLIV will be Bears - Bengals.

(Guess who I'll be pulling for)?

Sue said...

Greg,

Hey, It COULD happen...LOL

Unknown said...

Sue, We stopped at Elder Beermans yesterday afternoon and they have Bengals Crocs. I didn't know if you've seen those yet or not....or even if you wear crocs..?
I wanted to see the Cardinals win too.....I'll have to check out that link about those Batesville Boys.

Sandy said...

Sue,
Thanks for stopping in for a visit and for your sweet comment on my post. Cute cartoons. Have a great week!