Audra and Daryl's Wedding...

Emily and Quinton's Wedding...

Lauren and Mark's Wedding...

Friday, June 12, 2009

30 years ago today...

...my Mother passed away.


I blogged about this one year ago today...Please go there to read my memorial to her.

Here are some pictures of my Mother that I didn't put in my post last year...


This was a picture taken of my Mom when she and my Dad were dating:




This picture was taken at my first wedding, October 7, 1978. My mother died the following June 12th...




I still miss you, Mom!


Gladys (McQueen) Dietzel
July 14, 1925
June 12, 1979

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue, What a beautiful lady your Mother was. Thank you for sharing these pictures. As you know, just recently I read last year's post about your Mother. I pray for you to have peace and loving, warm memories this day. She knows how much you loved her.

mrsmorris said...

I was very touched by your tribute to your mother, both now and a year ago. Her absence leaves a void no one can fill.

We never know when the Lord will call us home. My mother is 78 and every goodbye is haunted by the question "will this be the last time?"

I pray you will find comfort in knowing she is with God in His perfect eternity.