Audra and Daryl's Wedding...

Emily and Quinton's Wedding...

Lauren and Mark's Wedding...

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thanks for the link, Coby!


Mixwit



Found this "Mixwit" link on Coby's blog and had some fun finding some old friends from American Idol. All these songs (with the exception of Elliott's) are from the show...no remixing; all live, under pressure. The first song by Anthony Fedorov is what COMPLETELY hooked me. I had never seen American Idol before and while channel surfing one evening, I saw this young Ukrainian boy (with a hole in his throat from a surgery which the doctors said he might never even speak again), belt out one of my favorite songs of all time and I was hooked! Hasn't been the same excitement since...(haven't "power-voted" for 2 hrs. straight since the Bo/Carrie finale in Season IV) but I watch every year, hoping...

I have met Bo, Taylor and Chris D., but haven't gotten to meet my little Anthony...YET!

Don't forget to pause my playlist over on the right.


ETA: Well, bummer, looks like it isn't working...At least Chris Daughtry is still there...I will try again later on...

No comments: