Edwin John Dietzel (looking quite dapper for his age, don't you think?)
The other happening today was that my pride and joy, Lauren Olivia, (who is like, hurry up with the camera already!!!),

made the big move to Bloomington, IN. This is her apartment complex:
Prayers were definitely answered in that they encountered NO RAIN at all today!!!! It could have been a disaster if a thunderstorm had come up, considering this is how she transported pretty much all her worldly possessions...(they did apply a tarp, but I hear it was in shreds by the time they made it there)

And no, this is not Mark. This is Matt, Miracle's fiance', who was so kind as to offer his truck and trailer for the move. They made it there safely and with no rain (Thank you, God!) and now comes the settling in process...finding a job and getting ready for classes.
PLEASE keep her in your prayers...And Mom, too :)
(Actually, Mom managed (with GREAT effort) to hold it to minimal tears...Jim cried first.)

4 comments:
Praying for you guys!
First, I agree your Father does look pretty dapper.
And Lauren is as beautiful as ever! She will be fine in Bloomington but Bloomington will never be the same! JK
I will be praying for all of you.
Looks like she's got some nice digs!
THANK YOU for your prayers, guys!!!
Soon enough, I'll be the only girl left in town and then I can (re)claim the title of favorite daughter!!! =)
How did the move go?
Post a Comment