







"Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love His appearing." II Timothy 4:8 (KJV)
|
I am an |
7 comments:
WOW Sue! Is this the same camera you were complaining about a few weeks ago? Those are awesome? Maybe you can teach me how to use ALL the features on my camera! LOL
Jeremy and Tammy deserve a pat on the back for inspiring you! This blogging is pretty cool stuff.
Well, i would say I have been very excited about picture taking myself, but havent found the nitch yet! Thanks for sharing! Those look great! -Mindy
I think you've done a great job with your photos. I really like the 3rd and 4th ones.
B/W's are my favorite. I think they bring a new perspective to photos. Sometimes I won't like one in color, but as soon as I see it in B/W, I love it.
Keep taking pictures. When I look back at the ones I took last year and compare them with ones I have taken recently, they are so different. I also take my camera with me everywhere we go. Because I would be somewhere and really wish I had it when I didn't!
Glad you are having fun with your camera. Can't wait to see more photos!
These are great pics! You had a hidden talent, how many others are you hiding in that brain of yours? Missed you this weekend! Phillip has been baseball games !!!! UGH! Sunburn or rain! couldn't decide which most of the time!
remind me to help you get the date stamp off hehe! they look wonderful!
Emily took my comment! The same thing happened to my New Orleans pics!
The pics look awesome! =)
Very good! I am impressed, nice eye.
Post a Comment