Some of my favorite movies are in this clip! As always, PAUSE PLAYLIST on right before viewing video.
Grok Imagine Will Make Full-Length Movie of 'The Odyssey'
-
Before this year ends, Grok Imagine will make a full-length movie of The
Odyssey that is historically accurate and true to the art of Homer
https://t.co/bV...
21 hours ago

2 comments:
Hi Sue:
Some good memories of great movies in that clip. I remember some of those speeches as sending chills up my spine when I first heard them in their movie. A few that quickly come to mind were "Patton", "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" and "Knute Rockne, All American".
I wonder what kind of sound bites we will hear today after the Inauguration speeches. I also wonder how many of them will be sincere. This new presidency scares me more than any other in the past.
Great clip - Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment