
And sorry, Quinton, about the Tide...better luck next year!

So, if this young man inspired thousands of people to Google John 3:16 last night, I say Hallelujah!


A little something about Tim Tebow:
"By all the measures in college athletics, Tebow stands on top. In addition to winning two national championships, he was the winner of the 2007 Heisman trophy, the first sophomore to take home the award. His shelves are now also lined with the 2008 Wuerffel Trophy, the 2007 and 2008 Maxwell Awards and the 2008 Disney Spirit Award." {link to article}
Read entire World Net Daily article here:
And just because I have saved this picture for a long time and had no place to put it before now:


6 comments:
I'm an Illini and Northwestern Wildcat fan. We don't believe in the BCS bowls, because we can't get there from here!
I knew there was something I liked about Tebow ..... besides his ability to lead..... and win .... again and again and again ...
Okay....you know I know nothing about football, but I love reading your blog....even your football posts. Why? Because you always teach me something.....like the definition of "Reality" LOL!
That was cute, and so is Tebow!
I like that last picture too!
Sue, I'm really digging the new pic on your blog header, thats what I'm talking about with some snow. I think the BCS is a joke. Now if they'd take the winners from the BCS bowls and keep playing like a tourney thing then that would be cool.
Hi Sue:
Did you notice most of the top college quarterbacks opted to play their senior year next season instead of turning pro early? Only Sanchez from USC is going pro.
I guess not getting paid to play in college is better than playing for the Detroit Lions. The Lions can't even overpay good players to let them be drafted by Detroit!
You always have such interesting links Sue. I love the Reality check. I left an award on my blog for you. Come pick it up! Pam
Post a Comment