(PAUSE PLAYLIST ON RIGHT BEFORE VIEWING VIDEO)
video clip:
See the article at Fox news here: Here is an excerpt:
The unidentified woman, who protest organizers said was a Muslim, wasn't the only protester who raised hackles that day. Other demonstrators held signs that said "Nuke Israel," and a number made comparisons to the Holocaust, accusing Israel of genocide in Gaza.
Here is the You Tube link which shows the whole video.
REALLY...UGLY...WORDS...
But is anyone suprised? Israel has always been hated and will continue to be hated until Jesus comes back to fix the mess the world is mired in! (It is PAINFULLY OBVIOUS politicians aren't able to fix it!)

How anyone can watch the news and see that a country the size of 8000 square miles (Israel could fit into the state of Florida 8 times ...click on the link, scroll down and see how it fits into Indiana!) continues to DOMINATE the news and still not believe the Bible, is just beyond me! (Then again, how anyone doesn't believe we are living in the "end time" is beyond me as well.) God has his hand on Israel. But I just wonder what they are going to have to go through this time.
I pray that the United States continues to support Israel. We are pretty much her only friend and ally in the United Nations...I wonder how much longer THAT will hold up!
Now I realize I am not being very tolerant (at least the Palestinians and the rest of the Arab world wouldn't think so!). As the Rev. Ed Bacon of the All Saints Episcopal Church in Pasadena, Ca. so eloquently said today on Oprah (***stopping to chant "OOOMMMMMMMMMMM" right now***) in defining spirituality...
"It is about our being connected with one another and connected with the cosmos," he says. The Rev. Bacon further says that full, unconditional love is the essence of spirituality. "It's that experience of love that connects you with everyone, connects you with your past, connects you with your future, gives you hope and excitement about going into the next day, going into the next moment." {oprah.com} (He also stated that homosexuality was a gift from God, but that is another post!)
Excuse me? What happened to the name of Jesus Christ? Isn't that how spirituality is defined? Did I miss something? Has the Bible been updated? I must have missed it.

Hang on, Christians...I have a feeling when Jesus said, "You will be despised for my name's sake...", I don't think He was just speaking to the Apostles and/or the Jews...I think anybody who names the name of Jesus will be hated. We are already on the way.
Thoughts? Comments? Feel free!!!

5 comments:
I only saw a few beginning moments of Oprah's Spiritually 101 show yesterday before I turned it off, but I did see that reverend talk about his definition of spirituality. It made me sad that so many people watching Oprah, lost in the world and looking for answers, are being taught lies.
I had not seen this protest. Oh, such hate...it breaks my heart. I was really frightened for the demonstrators for Israel. There were some pretty tense moments. I can't help but wonder whats next? And Where? Ft. Lauderdale for crying out loud?! Did you catch it when that Muslim man said they were trying to educate the people to understand (or appreciate...I can't remember which) the beauty of islam? Where was the beauty in that?
About Oprah...I'm still boycotting her.
What a mess.
My devotions this morning were 2 Timothy 3, "But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God--
having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them."
I have no use for anything Oprah. Her show and her power over the American public amaze me, but, it really shouldn't. When you have weak leadership, people will follow anyone that steps up and takes some sort of stand, even the wrong stand.
I don't see Obama taking a stand for Israel for very long, especially if the rest of the world is abandoning Israel. This will be our great downfall.
I pray the Lord has mercy on His children and Jesus opens up the skies before it gets much worse.
Wow, Sue! You are a brave gal for talking very openly about all these things. Good for you! Do you ever visit Pappy's Balderdash? I think you'd enjoy his blog.
It is terribly important that the United States continues to support Israel. But that is for our own sakes and not for Israel's. Israel is going to be just fine for, as you so clearly say, God has His hand on Israel. Loved what you said about its being such a tiny country yet it dominates the news...food for thought.
Post a Comment