Audra and Daryl's Wedding...

Emily and Quinton's Wedding...

Lauren and Mark's Wedding...

Saturday, January 3, 2009

"...Trying to understand the human soul...from the outside, in."



(PAUSE PLAYLIST ON RIGHT BEFORE PLAYING VIDEO)


Has anybody seen this yet?
Freaky. I told Pastor Kris on his last post that I needed to come up with a new invention...This guy beat me to it.

At the end of this video, the commentator says, ..."trying to understand the human soul from the outside, in." I say, what will they try to do next? (Hey, how about we try and build a tower all the way to heaven?)

PS Happy Birthday to ... me. (Is that a weird thing to do on your own blog?). My Mother always told me that when Hank Williams, Sr. died on New Year's Day in 19____ (research needed LOL), that it sent her into labor. I always thought she was only 1/2 kidding when she said it...



10 comments:

Pam @ Frippery said...

Happy belated birthday Sue! I've been slacking on keeping up with my blog buddies. I'm going to watch the videos now. Talk to you soon, Pam

Kris Sorensen said...

Happy Birthday! After a little research I now know how old you are ... that was fun. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sue!

You need change your profile on your sidebar since you are now 56! Or are you 55 and holding? LOL!

I hope you had a great birthday. I've been wondering how your dad is getting along. Good I hope.

Greg P. said...

Happy Birthday Sue.

That video gives me the creeps. I'm sure that robot's actions will be reality very soon. What if the robot decides to rebel and tries to be the master? I wonder if they have an answer for that.

Greg P. said...

Happy Birthday Sue.

That video gives me the creeps. I'm sure that robot's actions will be reality very soon. What if the robot decides to rebel and tries to be the master? I wonder if they have an answer for that.

Nathan said...

Happy Birthday Sue!!!

That video is creepy.shnov I don't think I could have a conversation with a robot. . . then again, maybe I have and don't even know it ;o)

Sue said...

Thanks for reminding me, Milah! I forgot my age was over there, in plain sight for everybody to see. LOL

Shelby-Grace said...

Hope you had a Happy Birthday!

mrsmorris said...

Happy B.D. from me, too. Your blog is a wonderful collection of facts and fancy - with truth of God's word as the foundation.

I did not know who invented the permanent, but could have guessed it was a man. I love trivia too. You never know when it will come in handy...while stuck in an elevator, during a pap smear, etc.

xo
Kim

Greg P. said...

I see my comments registered twice. Maybe that was my robot clone getting back at me. See! It IS trying to be the master!