Audra and Daryl's Wedding...

Emily and Quinton's Wedding...

Lauren and Mark's Wedding...

Saturday, April 4, 2009

My 100th Post

I am surprised I even remembered I was gettting close to my 100th blog post!!! A lot has happened since my first blog post on Saturday May 24, 2008. Thank you to Pastor Kris and Mindy Pfohl for welcoming me to "Blogland" way back then!

We have discussed politics, religion, football, parenting, celebrated birthdays and passed tests. We have shared prayer requests, flea market finds, recipes, movie reviews and even the weather. I thought a long time about what to share for my 100th post. This is what I feel I wanted to share most...A tribute to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, via the Christian rock group "Third Day"...(Believe me, a few years back, the words "Christian Rock Group" used in the same sentence would NOT have worked...LOL)

First of all here is Third Day's (and Caedmon's Call's) rendition of "God of Wonders". {AS ALWAYS, REMEMBER TO PAUSE MY PLAYLIST OVER ON THE RIGHT FIRST!} (Sorry about the inconvience of that, but my whole life's journey in music is pretty much on that playlist...)




That video reminds me of the series Pastor Kris preached on about just how really HUGE our God is...


Next up is a personal favorite entitled, "Mountain of God"







And last but not least, for all you "rockers" out there...here is Third Day's LIVE version of "Creed" by the late Rich Mullins (who was from a neighboring county here in Indiana, BTW, for any out of state readers.) For this one...CRANK IT!!! lol






I have enjoyed visiting "Blogland" for the past few months and meeting like minded people...and even those not so like minded. I hope to be able to share, as well as learn from others, in the future.

Thanks and love to all my "blogging buddies"...GOD BLESS!!!

8 comments:

Derek Chalfant said...

Congrats on #100, here's to the next 100. It has been fun getting to see and read your thoughts and sorry about your Bengals.

Sue said...

Gee, Derek,
Thanks for reminding me...NOT!!! LOL

Hey, where the Bengals are concerned, hope springs ETERNAL!

Unknown said...

Sue,

What a nice and thoughtful post. Congratulations on the 100th mark, and like Derek said, I look forward to the next 100.

Have you started watching those John Adams movies yet? I'm anxious to hear how you like them.

I'm going to go back now and watch those "Christian Rock Groups", LOL!

Blessings to you too! Milah

Kris Sorensen said...

You've reached the century mark! Congrats. I enjoy reading your thoughts here.

Pam @ Frippery said...

Happy 100th Sue. Thanks for all of your thoughtful and entertaining posts. Keep them coming. Maybe our Bengals will do something more than lose this season. We did send in our check for the tickets but we waited for a while then Carson Palmer (haha recording) called and told us if we didn't send our money we would lose our seat license. Gee I am pretty sure they won't be selling any more of those, only us suckers were foolish enough to fork out that money to Mike Brown. Oh well sorry for my rant. We will keep cheering them on, right? Love visiting your blog. Hugs, Pam

Greg P. said...

Hi Sue:

Congrats on making it to 100! Posts, not years. (joke)

I am continuing to lift Lauren up in prayer.

Hobbs Family said...

Congrats! Boy I have alot of catching up to do! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 100 posts! It has been nice to visit your blog and get to know you and I look forward to the months ahead.