If there are, now you know how I felt when "Kimo the Assassin" took Carson out 3 years ago...
Read about The Patriots' woes here:
I hate to kick a man when he is down, but I do have to post this from last year:

Anybody notice how I am trying to deflect attention away from the PATHETIC showing my beloved Bengals put on yesterday? Once again, you can see why this is my desktop:

More to follow. It is gonna be a LOOOONG season... (Jeremy, you were right!)

3 comments:
I was a Patriot fan for a day a few years back just for the heck of it when they were playing the Colts in the AFC Chamoionship game. Everyone at church had on their Colts garb so I put a sign on my music stand saying "Go Pats" and got booed at church. I thought at halftime of that game I was going to have to get a Patriot shirt, glad I didn't after the Colts came back. Ah good times.
Derek aka 'dous cinco treas'
Thats my extension at work, I think I'll change my name to that ;}
"...just for the heck of it"???? Are you crazy? You were taking your life into your own hands, there! LOL
OH PLEEAAASEE...
Don't remind me of that, that person. Check this out:
C:\Documents and Settings\Christopher\My Documents\My Pictures\chadposterdd8.jpg
I have been OVER Chad for a LOOOOONNNG time now.
i've always been a closet steelers and patriots fan. they are 2 and 3 behind the colts. and don't feel bad because i think we are going to have a loooooong season too
Post a Comment