
I read this article by Gene Lyons in our local paper last week. This excerpt REALLY caught my attention:
...But hasn’t Alaska’s one-time “Miss Congeniality” a right to believe anything she likes ? Absolutely. But the rest of us are not compelled to take her views on Biblical “prophecy” more seriously than rival forms of soothsaying, such as Tarot card reading, crystal ball gazing, or examining the entrails of sheep. Persons who practice such rites, whether in the wholesome suburban confines of the Wasilla Bible Church or a cavern in the tribal areas of Pakistan are either frauds, fools or both. It’s time the rest of us quit being polite about it.
I don't believe I have EVER seen this country so polarized at election time. It seems like Christians with Christian values are being labeled as "right wing delusional, war-mongering, intolerant idiots". I guess it just depends on which main stream media channel you watch, as shown in this video:
***Note to self***Never trust Main Stream Media...
Hang on folks...it's gonna get a lot bumpier! And I am not talking about the election.

No comments:
Post a Comment