Audra and Daryl's Wedding...

Emily and Quinton's Wedding...

Lauren and Mark's Wedding...

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Perils of Pedicures! (A DIFFERENT video from the one I sent out in my email...WARNING... Disturbing images!)

I first heard about this a couple years ago on Dateline. I had that video link which was VERY eye opening, but I have since lost it. There were about 8-9 women being interviewed who had all received these atrocious infections from simply getting a pedicure. One was only 18 years old and when she raised up her slacks, she had huge "holes" in her legs. She was crying as she said she would never be able to wear dresses or skirts again. Another woman related that as her father (a surgeon) walked her down the aisle on her wedding day, her legs were oozing from the infection she had picked up in a salon. The Dateline video had secretly taped salons which showed how they HAD NOT properly cleaned their equipment.

Believe me, I would LOVE to get a pedicure, but have since thought twice about it after hearing about this.

Just BE AWARE!!!

No comments: