From this...

To this...

...still does not compute!!!
I am happy for him, though. Maybe he will finally get to showcase his talent on a WINNING team.
Best of luck, TJ Houshmandzadeh. You and your family will be sorely missed in Cincy! I will be following your career and hope you shine!

5 comments:
To bad the Bears didn't go after TJ. Boy, do we need someone with hands .... and he's got 'em!
Yeah, he SURE does! But we DID sign Laveranues Coles so that is a plus. (Hopefully he is 4 years and 28 million worth player!) Also kept running back Cedric Benson who replaced Ruuuudy Johnson. What we need now are offensive linemen (especially a center!)
Hey Sue!
Just wanted to drop in and say hello;D
Sorry I have no comment about your post, you might as well be speaking spanish 'cause I don't understand either;D
Greg,
I didn't realize Cedric B. came from Chicago. What you said about him sounds ominous...
Milah,
Football is easier to learn!!!
Glad you made it home from the land of "Mehico" safely. Welcome back!
Don't know much about football but wanted to thank you for visiting me tonight. I hope you have a great week.
Post a Comment