First of all, "Bluegrass Beatles", because I have had this picture saved for quite awhile now with no place to use it...

...until Jim found this You Tube video the other day. {AS ALWAYS, PAUSE MY PLAYLIST OVER ON THE RIGHT FIRST}
Now for the "clean windows" part of the post:
The windows over our kitchen sink face the west and as I was doing dishes last night, I remarked how dirty they were. When I came home from work tonight, imagine my JOY AND RAPTURE at finding Jim had spent the day cleaning almost ALL our windows! I almost burst into tears...it was such an unexpected delight! Thank you, Honey!!!

As far as President Obama's press conference...

Sorry...it is just that I put my confidence in NO MAN, or governmental system. Democrat or Republican. As you all know, I was a Ron Paul supporter in the last election. Turns out, if I were living in Missouri, that would be just ONE of the MANY REASONS that I would be considered part of a modern militia group.

Just keep spending, Washington. The mint can keep printing them out (even though there is nothing there to back up all those bucks) as fast as you can give them away. Relax. Next week's G20 summit will bring us one step closer to our 'global economy' that you all want in place. And by the way, you all think you are so slick about it. How many of you know it has been in the works since before God breathed his Spirit into the men who penned the Bible? {Hey, I just heard Barack deny a "global currency". LOL}
From what I heard tonight, I have to ask, is the American view on Israel changing???
Oh, and by the way Mr. President...don't be trying to use the violence on the Mexican border as a reason to try and take our guns away from us, OK?

Call me jaded, but I just don't think the press conference was worth pre-empting American Idol. Same old, same old, IMHO...
Night, all...

7 comments:
I liked your video of the Beatles song done to Bluegrass! Pretty cool!
Wow Sue, Clean windows would bring tears to my eyes too, (as did the press conference, if thats what they are calling it) Love the cartoon, too true. Pam
Sue,
I tried to watch the President last night...I really did. I just kept thinking about the burdon we are placing on our children and our childrens children. I get depressed and walk away.
Thanks for putting a smile on my face though. I had to look at that picture a few seconds to see that it was the beetles. Funny!
One more thing....only you could talk about bluegrass, The Beatles, The President, God and clean windows in one blog post! You are so funny!
Good post Sue.
And yes, the U.S. IS in the works of abandoning Israel. I pray the Rapture takes place before we totally turn our backs on Israel.
Obama is all fluff and no substance. He is the perfect man to lead us into the end times and help bring about fulfillment!
Lord, please part those skies.
It's a blue night when they take away Idol!!!
One of the few shows I actually sit down and watch!
Sue:
Haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope all is well.
Greg
Post a Comment