Jason and Melissa (WHAAT HAPPENED?????)

The "other" woman...Molly

Come on Jason...Get a clue, man!

Reality TV...the opiate of the masses...
Speaking of...****rushes off to watch...****

Speaking of TV...the best commericals EVER!!!! (PAUSE PLAYLIST FIRST!!)

7 comments:
I'm not into the Bachelor, but, I love the talking babies.
As far as the Bachelor is concerned, that guy doesn't need to be exposing his son to this.
He needs to grow up.... the dad, I mean!
I had trouble with "word verification". It made me a "double minded man".
The deleted comment was a duplicate of the first.
Greg,
We sure don't need no "double-mindedness" these days! LOL Glad you clarified that. A deleted comment always makes me wonder...
I have never watched "The Bachelor" until this year. And then, only about the last 3 or 4 episodes. My post was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, but what Melissa (and I guess all 3 of them in different degrees) went through was heartbreaking. I should have acknowledged that in the post. Course, they DO agree to ALL terms of the show...It amazes me how the masses (myself included) can get so sucked into these kind of shows. Maybe "reality shows" are really "reality escape" shows...
Sue,I don't watch reality TV but I do love the etrade baby. Especially the clown. What are you thinking about the Bengals. Two of our friends just let their season tickets go. Our first payment for the year was just sent in but it was a hard one to make, Yikes! Pam
Thank you for dropping in for a visit and for your sweet comment on my Serendipity Sunday post.
I confess I do love American Idol although I wish Idol was not in the title. I love seeing dreams come true and these young contestants inspire me.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I will take some time to listen to the link you included in your comment. Agreed that Bush was not without fault but he does not deserve the bashing he has received. I really believe that he was a man who did things to the best of his ability with a godly heart. No one has been conservative enough for me and folks are forgetting the founding principles of our country. I continue to pray for our country and even for our leaders who I just can't understand. You are right though, I do believe we are seeing the fulfillment of prophecies before our very eyes. It is so good to have true hope.
Post a Comment